Regardless of the package you choose, the level of service remains the same
Some business owners just want peace of mind when it comes to their finances; they want someone to take the paperwork off their hands so that they can get back to what they love to do and they don’t want to have to worry about tax and compliance.
On the other end, there are also business owners who don’t want to waste time on their accounting but they do want to understand their finances. These people often want a confidant, a partner on their financial journey who can offer advice and support when needed and who can actively help them to grow their business and achieve their goals.
At Pierrepont, we provide a completely personalised service to every one of our clients so that we can maximise value. We are genuinely interested in our clients’ business, in their specific needs and wants, in their goals and challenges, and this is what allows us to consistently provide an exemplary client service regardless of the package.
Which package is best for you?
Our packages differ by the amount of support that you want from us and this is often determined by where your business is at. Depending on what stage of your journey you are in, take a look at our packages and decide on what the right level of support is for you.
This package is ideal for businesses starting out, especially if you are budget conscious and are mainly concerned with being fully compliant. The level of support that is usually required from us during the early business stages is from basic accounting to advising you on all aspects of starting up in business (e.g. business plan, recruitment, finance etc).
We have advised hundreds of start-up businesses like yours and continue to provide ongoing support and guidance including:
- Your own dedicated accountant
- Annual Accounts preparation with written review / commentary
- Filing of VAT returns
- Company / Partnership & director’s individual tax returns preparation & filing
- Includes monthly subscription to Quickbooks Online and Receipt Bank
- Training on Quickbooks and Receipt Bank including half yearly health check
- Bookkeeping (up to 75 transactions per month, 75p per transaction thereafter))
- Company secretarial services including filing of the annual return
- Acting as agent with the HMRC for the business and directors
- Running payroll & Auto enrolment administration for up to 5 employees
- Unlimited personal support by phone and email
- Personalised tax planning for the directors / proprietor
- One mortgage & income reference per year per director / proprietor
- Annual Review meeting
£45/month for Sole Traders (£25/month without bookkeeping)
£90/month for Ltd Companies/Partnerships (£60/month without bookkeeping)
Businesses looking to grow need help staying on the right path so this is what this package is all about. Whether you need help with cash flow issues, being tax-efficient or advice on the best way to grow your business, we can give you the best up-to-date advice and support that covers all of these bases.
We have years of experience helping business owners maximise profits and deliver growth, so here is what our next level of support includes:
- Everything in the compliance package
- Preparation of annual budget
- Bookkeeping (up to 150 transactions/month, 75p/transaction thereafter)
- Running payroll & auto enrolment administration for up to 10 employees (£3/month per employee for additional employees)
- Quarterly management accounts & review meeting
This package tends to be favoured by business owners who are looking for a high level of support or by those who are nearing the end of their business journey. Succession planning, a business sale, and even the tax implications of exiting are all tricky matters so naturally, these require a higher level of assistance and on-hand advice.
We’ve acted as a virtual finance department to many business owners at this stage in their journey where we’ve provided them with:
- Everything in the growth package
- Monthly management accounts
- Monthly management review meetings
If you haven’t found what you need here or you don’t know where you fit in or what you will benefit from, please don’t hesitate to get in touch. We’d love to help you get the right level of support for your needs and understand that that usually requires a completely bespoke package.